PERSONAL PROPERTY RENTAL AGREEMENT
AGREEMENT made between Manj Rental, Ann Sepanski (Owner) and _________________________________ (Renter):
1. Owner hereby rents to renter the below described personal property: Residence Of: 14514 Tulipan Ct. Winter Garden ,Florida 34787. Located in Vista del Lago Resort Community. Which also includes all Appliances, Furniture, Linens, Utensils, Cable, Phone, Gate Pass, Keys and Utilities.etc.
2. Renter shall pay to Owner the sum of $_______________ as payment for the rental herein, said sum payable as follows: Total Amount Agreed Upon above, Plus $250.00 Refundable Deposit and 6% sales tax. A Cashier's Check, Certified Bank Check or Money Order Payable to: Ann Sepanski. Plus a copy of this Rental Agreement signed by you. You can either Fax# 727-372-5899 or mail to 4542 Deer Lodge Rd. New Port Richey, Florida 34655.After we receive the funds and Rental Agreement, a letter and receipt will be sent to you confirming your reservation. These funds must be received at least 45 days prior to your arrival date, and a full refund is available if it is done 30 days before your arrival date. Anything between 15 to 30 days prior to your arrival date and a 50 % refund will be returned. If it is done 14 days or less to your arrival date you forfeit any rental refund. If you forfeit half or all of your rental amount, a $25.00 administration fee will be charged and you will receive $225.00 of your deposit money back. If you wish to switch dates after you book them, it will be done at no cost if the dates are available. The premise will be inspected the day after you depart, and your deposit will be returned to you less any loss or damages.
3. The Renter shall during the rental term keep and maintain the property in good condition and repair and shall be responsible for any loss, casualty, damage or destruction to said property notwithstanding how caused and Renter agrees to return said property in its present condition, reasonable wear and tear excepted.
4. The Renter shall not during the rental period allow others the use of the property.
5. The rental period shall commence on _______________, _______________, and terminate on _______________, _______________, at which date the property shall be promptly
6. Other terms: Check In time is 4:00 PM Eastern Standard Time and Check Out time is 11:00 AM Eastern Standard Time. If you arrive during business hours, please see Linda at the Rental Office and she will give you the gate pass, keys to the house and go over the inventory check list. If it is after hours, these items will be left in an envelope in your name at the security booth. A fee of $25.00 will be charged for each key or gate pass that is lost/stolen or damaged. The house will be inventoried before and after you leave. When you arrive at the house, please take the time to read through the Information Binder on the counter. It has a lot of helpful information. Also, if you have trouble with any appliances, all the instruction booklets are available for you. On your departure date, leave your gate pass and house key in the drawer with the other booklets. If they are not there you will be charged as stated earlier. When you depart, please make sure you take all your belongings, and you turn off the all the lights and lock all the doors and windows. Please don't forget to fill out the guest book.
Cleaning: There are no cleaning companies allowed on the premises and the house is to be kept clean by you, the renters. All cleaning equipment is supplied by us and are stored at the house in the kitchen closet. The use of any scrub brushes, abrasive cleaners or bleach is not permitted because they will result in damage to the surface of sinks, tubs, floors, countertops, etc.
Repairs: There are no repair companies or any hired repairman allowed on premise. In the event of any damage to any property you must notify the owner. We will come and assess the damage and have all repairs done. Said repairs will be deducted from your deposit money. You can call collect 727-372-5899. When the operator asks for your name, say Manj Rental.
Notice: This property is privately owned. The Owners/Rental Management Office reserves the right to refuse or discontinue service to anyone at any time. The Owners/Rental Management Office will not be responsible or liable for any accidents, tickets, injuries or for any loss/theft of any money, jewelry, valuables, credit cards or your property of any kind and/or any family or guests of any kind. It is recommended that you purchase travel insurance through your bank, credit card or travel agent. Any and all Rules and Regulations of the Resort and/or Laws of the State of Florida will be obeyed at all times.
My signature below means I/we have read this contract in full. I/we agree with, and will abide by all the terms of this Rental Agreement herein.
Signed this _______________ day of _______________,